Head of Growth
.Want to be the Head of Growth for one of the most innovative digital marketing companies?
Growth Tools is the software suite every website should be using.
Growth Tools helps online businesses grow their website traffic, get more email subscribers, and build sales funnels that work. We have 35,425 daily users and are partners with Infusionsoft, ConvertKit, Speaker Lab and Michael Hyatt.
We're looking to grow the company and we need you to help us get there.
We believe in building amazing marketing tools, working on fun projects and living balanced lives. (You can have a life and enjoy your work!)
Your role will focus on 3 core areas:
1. Lead Generation and Sales
You will lead, manage and build a team for growing our partnership, SEO and PPC growth channels.
Your #1 job is to generate leads and sales.
In the first 12 months in this role, you will have a heavy focus on our Growth Tool partnerships and the associated back end sales. So ideally you have a heavy background in partnerships and affiliate relationships.
You'll also be responsible for managing our sales promotions. This includes our internal webinars, partner webinars, Facebook Ad funnel, and 2x yearly list-wide promotions.
If the idea of A/B testing, tracking, strategizing, recruiting partners, managing partners, and constantly tweaking marketing funnels and lead gen channels is something you dream about at night, this will be right up your alley.
2. Technology and Tools
You'll manage all of our internal marketing tools (like Drip, Infusionsoft, WebinarJam/EverWebinar, Teachable, Trello, ClickFunnels, etc.) and make all the toys play together nicely. You’re really good at problem solving and can figure stuff out without any hand-holding. You’re willing to roll with change and you stay cool under pressure when technology doesn’t want to cooperate with you.
We have a variety of online courses, coaching programs and software tools. We run a lot of webinars (live and automated)... we send a bunch of emails... we have a lot of landing pages and funnels with many moving pieces and lots of different tools involved. If the idea of making sure that’s all running smoothly at all times makes you feel giddy, keep reading.
3. Project Management
You'll have your hands on all 3 pillars of our digital marketing strategy: attracting leads; teaching & building relationships via content; and monetizing with simple sales funnels. You will need high-end project management chops to execute at a high level.
You will also need to be a spreadsheet enthusiast so you can track and know what’s going on in all phases of the customers' journeys.
If the idea of juggling a content calendar and making that sure writers are turning their work in on time, that the PPC manager has ads running correctly, and that nothing is blowing up and burning down is intimidating, this position probably isn't the right fit for you.
- Owning, tracking and improving our lead generation strategy
- Owning, tracking and improving our sales funnels
- Project managing (and eventually owning) our content strategy (includes emails, blog posts, SMS and PPC)
- Owning and improving our online course sales division (includes 2x yearly large promotions and weekly webinars)
- Working with PPC team members to generate quality leads
- Conducting marketing analysis and tracking key metrics of all marketing efforts and running action items reports on next steps
- Creating and building online marketing campaigns
- Wiring up and troubleshooting all internal marketing and sales related software.
- Embody the Figure It Out ethos
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- 2+ years running marketing partnerships
- 2+ years experience writing email and blog post content
- 2+ years managing social media channels
- Have worked (or led) a marketing team that does over $1 million in online sales per year
- Intimately familiar with, and have successfully run and managed, 6-figure sales funnels
- Want to work intimately with a small team to 10x the company over the next 3 years
- Relocate to Nashville within 6 months of joining the team
- Salary: $70,000 - $110,000
- Profit sharing & aggressive performance bonus
- Flexible work hours: You don’t have to be chained to the desk 9-5.
- Unlimited vacation time: No need to worry about how much PTO you have left.
- Unlimited education allowance: We encourage (and pay for) you to constantly level up.
- Unlimited equipment allowance: You need it? We buy it.
- $100 per month for personal/marriage counseling
- Health/life/disability insurance