Full Stack Digital Marketer
We are looking for a full-time Full Stack Digital Marketer to join our team.
You will focus on 3 core areas:
1. Technology and Tools
You'll manage all of our marketing tools (like Drip, Infusionsoft, WebinarJam/EverWebinar, Teachable, Trello, ClickFunnels, etc.) and make all the toys play together nicely. You’re really good at problem solving and can figure stuff out without any hand-holding. You’re willing to roll with change and you stay cool under pressure when technology doesn’t want to cooperate with you.
We have various online courses, coaching programs and software tools. We run a lot of webinars (live and automated)... we send a bunch of emails... we have a lot of landing pages and funnels with many moving pieces and lots of different tools involved. If the idea of making sure that’s all running smoothly at all times makes you feel giddy, keep reading.
2. Lead Generation and Sales Funnels
We have 3 core lead generation channels: PPC, SEO and partner tools. You will lead and execute the strategy for growing each of these channels so we get more qualified leads every day.
We have 2 primary ways of turning leads into customers: 1) live promotions and 2) phone sales. You'll be responsible for helping lead our live promotions division. This includes our internal weekly webinars, evergreen paid funnels and 2x yearly big list-wide promotions.
If the idea of a/b testing, tracking, strategizing and constantly tweaking marketing funnels and lead gen channels is something you dream about at night, this will be right up your alley.
3. Project Management
You will have your hands on all 3 pillars of our digital marketing strategy: attracting leads; teaching & building relationships via content; and monetizing w/ simple sales funnels. You will need high-end project management chops to execute at a high level.
If the idea of juggling a content calendar and making that sure writers are turning their work in on time, the ppc manager has ads running correctly, and nothing is blowing up and burning down is intimidating, this position probably isn't the right fit for you.
This role is a virtual (work from home) position. However, we strongly prefer that you relocate to Nashville within 6 months of joining the team. We operate by normal business hours, but this position is flexible and you’ll have some freedom in when and where you’ll work. It’s more important to us that you accomplish certain tasks and objectives with a high level of responsiveness than needing to constantly clock in/clock out. Occasionally, there is a need to work a few night or weekend hours, but that’s rare.
A Little About Us...
We are a marketing education and software company that helps entreprenuers and small businesses start and scale. We do this with our flagship course and coaching program, Growth University, and software suite, Growth Tools.
More than 200,000 subscribers and 10,000 paying customers look to us to help grow their business, and we're honored to be one of the most trusted brands in marketing education for online businesses.
Your primary goal as the Full Stack Digital Marketer is to help us reach our goal of helping 10,000 people per year launch a product. We believe that something fundamentally changes in us when we turn ideas into real-life products and businesses, and our goal is to help 10,000 people per year do exactly that. Your role is to help us reach more people via our 3 primary growth channels.
- Owning and improving our lead generation strategy (PPC, SEO and partner tools)
- Project managing (and eventually owning) our content strategy (includes emails, blog posts, sms and ppc)
- Owning and improving our online course sales division (includes 2x yearly large promotions and weekly webinars)
- Collaborating with leadership team to plan strategic vision
- Contributing to and greatly influencing overall marketing strategy
- Working with PPC team members to generate quality leads
- Conducting marketing analysis and tracking key metrics of all marketing efforts and running action items reports on next steps
- Creating and building online marketing campaigns
- Being the primary contact on the team for marketing tech help and support
- Maintaining website updates and content posting (WordPress)
- Embody the Figure It Out ethos
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- First-hand experience running marketing parnerships
- Software tools like Infusionsoft and Click Funnels don't intimidate you. You can figure out anything.
- Intimately familiar with, and have successfully run and managed, 6-figure sales funnels.
- Want to grow a company from $1mil to $10mil a year.
- Have worked (or led) a marketing team that does over $1mil in online sales per year.
- Willing to relocate to Nashville within 6 months of joining the team
- Desire to grow your role inside the company
- Salary: $65,000 - $95,000 + profit sharing (depending on experience level)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited education allowance
- Unlimited equipment allowance
- $100 per month for personal/marriage counseling
- Health/life/disability insurance