Customer Service Champion (CSR)
We're looking for someone who LOVES to talk with and be the champion for our customers and newsletter subscribers.
If you really enjoy talking to people every day, helping them, thanking them and giving them red-carpet treatment, this part-time contract role is perfect for you.
You will be in charge of running our customer support system, which means you champion our customers, help them solve issues, answer their questions, and give them an amazing experience.
A Little About Us...
We are a marketing education and software company that helps entrepreneurs and small businesses start and scale their online course or e-commerce business. We do this with our flagship course and coaching program, Growth University, and software suite, Growth Tools.
More than 200,000 subscribers and 10,000 paying customers look to us to help grow their businesses, and we're honored to be one of the most trusted brands in marketing education for online businesses.
Your primary goal as a Customer Service Champion is to help us reach our goal of helping 10,000 people per year launch a product. We believe that something fundamentally changes in us when we turn ideas into real-life products and businesses, and our goal is to help 10,000 people per year do exactly that. Your role is to help us serve those customers and subscribers and help them as they need it.
Want to be a part of that?
If so, we're looking for someone who LOVES helping and serving people.
Key Responsibility Areas
- During normal business hours (Mon-Fri, 9 AM-5 PM Central), all emails should be responded to within 4 hours.
- Answer any mid-level industry specific questions that our paid products cover.
- Help debug and diagnose any software issues (Growth Tools) that customers have and delegate only major items to development team.
- Delegate emails to appropriate team members as needed.
- Exceed all expectations of inbound customer communication and help create raving fans.
- Provide support for reactive tasks such as login problems, billing questions, troubleshooting, refunds etc.
- Create proactive solutions for customers by thinking through and implementing new communication, processes, etc. for customers to ensure we are providing happiness for our customers.
- Send personal emails, note cards, and gifts to customers for key milestones or as signs of general appreciation.
- Attract potential customers by answering product/service questions and suggesting information about other products/services.
- Manage customer records inside online tools to ensure proper communication and billing.
- Help collect success stories to share with our team.
- Regularly document processes in HelpScout for how support tasks are to be completed.
- Embody the Figure It Out ethos
- When an issue comes up, you innately figure out how to solve it.
- When you don't know something, you seek how to learn it.
- Minimum 1 year of online help desk experience.
- Proficient in using HelpScout (preferred, not required)
- 2 years of online marketing experience (preferred, not required)
- Proficient in basic online marketing tools and troubleshooting.
- Desire to grow your role with the company.
- Office hours between 7 AM
- Compensation: $15-25 per hour (based on experience)
- Workload: 10-20 hours per week (as needed based on volume)
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home