We're looking for someone that LOVES to work on fun new software design and front end development projects every month.
Most design and development jobs are boring. The same old project month after month. This gig is different.
Every month our team comes up with a new software idea. Then we design, code and launch it to our audience of 200,000+ businesses and entrepreneurs that want to do good in the world and grow their companies.
Want to be a part of that?
If so, we're looking for a world class front end developer to work closely with us to make these projects even more awesome and impactful.
Here is a sample of a few of our recent projects:
https://wanttogoviral.com (launched in March '18)
https://listgoal.com (launched in February '18)
https://remindthem.com (launched in January '18)
You role would consist of the following:
- Working closely with our developer and product lead in defining front-end needs and requirements.
- Turning a completed design into live HTML/CSS with SCSS and working directly with our engineer to apply all designs to the tool.
Every month we rinse and repeat this process. We design and launch a new tool and do a major update to an existing tool.
If this sounds like it's up your alley, apply below.
- Must live in the United States
- Must be available to work in a contract role for 5-15+ hours per week
- Be proficient in converting a Sketch design into a pixel perfect, working site (HTML/CSS)
- Be knowledgeable in basic concepts of web and UI design
- Contract position @ 10-15+ hours per week.
- Work at home.
- Flexible hours.